Launch CRM offers support packages that include pre-purchased hourly support that encompasses all aspects of your Salesforce.com support and outsourced administration.
- Support of the “out-of-the-box” Salesforce.com product
- Support of custom code that Launch CRM has delivered to the Client; this includes bug fixes, and conflicts with Salesforce based on upgrades
- Determine the nature of the problem (i.e. configuration changes, Salesforce.com product issue, or a Launch CRM development issue)
- In the case of a Salesforce.com product issue, Launch CRM can interact with the Salesforce support team on your behalf until the issue is resolved
- Launch CRM may assist you with the following types of issues:
- Adding, Modifying, and Inactivating users
- Creating and/or modifying custom fields and pick list values
- Creating and/or modifying custom reports, list views, dashboards,
- Creating and/or modifying user profiles, page layouts, and record types
- Creating and/or modifying assignment, approval, and workflow rules
- Creating and/or modifying VisualForce pages and APEX code.
- Modifying the security sharing model
- The mass import pre-formatted Account, Contact, Case and Solution data
- The mass transfer, update and delete records
- Report Writing
*Support time is tracked in 1 hour increments. Support hours must be used within 1 year of purchase date.
Select the # of support hours you wish to purchase: