Whether you use Google Apps for your business email or are using a Gmail account for your personal email, Google’s 2-step verification provides an excellent way to ensure your account is kept safe.
2-step verification allows you to use both your password and your phone to authenticate when accessing your email from an unknown device.
In addition to your username and password, you will enter a code that Google will send you via text, voice call, or mobile app.
Accessing and Configuring 2-Step Verification
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Click your name/picture in the upper right corner of the screen and then click Account
- On the left tab click Security
- Click Settings under 2-Step Verification
- You will then see a step-by-step guide which will guide you through the setup process.
Virga Strategic is an authorized reseller of Google Apps services. To learn more about Google Apps or Virga Strategic’s implementation services click here: http://www.launchcrm.ca/google-apps