Launch CRM is hosting a seminar on June 21 to highlight the new and exciting Salesforce Lightning editions.
Salesforce recently released their Lightning editions with some incredible new capabilities. Existing Salesforce customers were automatically upgraded to the new Lightning editions in May 2016. Learn what is new with your Salesforce instance and how to take advantage of these new features.
Launch CRM will be highlighting the new capabilities, sharing how companies can succeed with them, and identifying how you can start taking advantage of them right away.
We are excited to announce that Lauren Burns, Sr. Solutions Engineer from Salesforce.com will be joining us to share the exciting new features in their Summer ’16 release. Lauren works closely with companies doing in-depth discoveries and providing story-based vision demos on how to drive business value with Salesforce. She will be highlighting the new features in the latest Summer ’16 release and explaining how Salesforce solutions engineers are working with businesses to identify their business goals and aligning them with the right solutions to achieve success.
- Introduction of Launch CRM
- Overview of new Lightning editions – Learn what’s new
- Highlighting of the new capabilities – Demo of the new capabilities and see how companies can succeed with the new features
- Overview of Salesforce Trailhead – Learn the tools to make you a Salesforce superstar
- Exploring the Summer ’16 Release with Lauren Burns, Sr. Solutions Engineer Salesforce.com
Date: June 21, 2016 10am-12pm
Location: 421 Mulvey Avenue, 3rd Floor room 315, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Registration: Click here to view the event details and register!